Best ENT Specialists in Bacchus Marsh
If you find yourself to be in a situation where finding the best ent specialists Bacchus Marsh gets difficult, then we are here to help you out with this. Below is a list of the best Bacchus Marsh ent specialists. To help you find the best ent surgeons Bacchus Marsh located near you, we put together our own list based on patient reviews.
This article is updated every 1-2 months.
⇒ Dr Timothy Price
Dr Timothy Price provides a comprehensive general adult and paediatric ENT service as well as surgery for the removal of skin lesions with local skin flap repairs.
- Paediatric ENT surgery
- Adult ENT Surgery
Phone: 0407 924 224
⇒ Dr Deborah Amott
Dr Deborah Amott Dr Deborah Amott, ENT surgeon and Director of ENT North, is delighted to be working at ENT North. The practice is focused strongly on caring for the ENT health of families, treating both paediatric and adult conditions.
- Adult and Paediatric
Phone: 1300 357 338
⇒Dr Zenia Chow
Dr Zenia Chow is an Australian-based health professional. Zenia is trained as an Ear Nose and Throat (ENT) Surgeon and has 4 practices located in Sunbury, Wantirna, Heidelberg, East Melbourne.
- Ears Nose Throat Surgery
Phone: (03) 9081 9006
⇒A/Prof Bernard Lyons
A/Prof Bernard Lyons is an Australian-based health professional. Bernard is trained as an Ear Nose and Throat (ENT) Surgeon and has a private practice in Box Hill (Ear Nose and Throat Victoria).
- Head & Neck Oncology
Phone: (03) 9374 4611
⇒Mr Patrick Guiney
Mr Patrick Guiney completed ENT training in Melbourne in 1998. He undertook further subspecialty training in Head & Neck Oncology at The Royal National Throat, Nose and Ear Hospital, London from 1999-2000.
- Parotid and Thyroid Surgery
Phone: (03) 9374 4611
⇒Dr Muthukumar Subramaniyan
Dr Muthukumar Subramaniyan is an Australian -based health professional. Muthu is trained as a Ear Nose and Throat (ENT) Surgeon and has practices located in Hoppers Crossing, Essendon ,Seymour and Kyabram.
- Rhinology and Head & Neck Surgery
Phone: (03) 9218 4990
⇒Dr SorWay Chan
Dr SorWay Chan is an Australian-based health professional. Sorway is trained as an Ear Nose and Throat (ENT) Surgeon and has 4 practices located in East Melbourne, Box Hill, Niddrie, Werribee.
- Adult & Paediatric ENT Surgery
Phone: (03) 9374 4611
⇒Mr Benjamin Cook
Mr Benjamin Cook is an Australian-based health professional. Benjamin is trained as an Ear Nose and Throat (ENT) Surgeon and has 3 practices located in Werribee, East Melbourne, Box Hill.
- ENT for the whole family
- snoring, nose and sinus problems
Phone: (03) 9895 0400
What is ENT specialist?
An ENT specialist (otorhinolaryngologist) is a doctor who specialises in diseases that affect the ears, nose and throat, as well as the head and neck. ENT specialists are not only medical doctors who can treat your sinus headache, your child’s swimmer’s ear, or your dad’s sleep apnea. They are also surgeons who can perform extremely delicate operations to restore hearing of the middle ear, open blocked airways, remove head, neck, and throat cancers, and rebuild these essential structures. This requires an additional five to eight years of intensive, post-graduate training beyond medical school. An otolaryngologist, also called an ear, nose and throat (ENT) doctor, specializes in the care and treatment of the area below the brain and above the lungs (except for the eyes).
What Conditions Do ENTs Treat?
General otolaryngologists do not limit their practice to any one portion of the head and neck, and can treat a variety of conditions. Some ENT specialists, however, pursue additional training in one of these subspecialty areas:
- Conditions of the ear. You may need to see an ear, nose, and throat doctor if you have an ear disorder or condition, such as a hearing impairment, ear infections, disorders that affect balance, tinnitus (ringing in the ears), or pain in your ear. ENT specialists can also treat congenital disorders of the ear (disorders you were born with).
- Conditions of the nose. ENT specialists often manage and treat problems that affect the nose, nasal cavity, and sinuses. These problems can affect smell, breathing, and physical appearance.
- Conditions of the throat. Disorders and conditions that affect the throat can affect speech, singing, eating, swallowing, and digestion. ENT specialists can diagnose, manage, and treat these problems.
- ENT-related conditions of the head and neck. ENT specialists are trained to manage diseases, tumors, trauma, and deformities of the head, neck, and face. ENT specialists can perform cosmetic and reconstructive surgery in these areas. They can also manage problems with the nerves in the head and neck that control sight, smelling, hearing, and facial movements.