If you find yourself to be in a situation where finding the best ent specialists Benalla gets difficult, then we are here to help you out with this. Below is a list of the best Benalla ent specialists. To help you find the best ent surgeons Benalla located near you, we put together our own list based on patient reviews.
This article is updated every 1-2 months.
⇒Dr. Eduard Pudel
Dr. Eduard Pudel is one of the familiar ENT specialists in Melbourne. He has finished McKinnon Secondary College in 1993 and began his private practice in Brighton in 2008. He has completed his post-fellowship year specialising in Head and Neck tumour surgery.
- Chronic Rhinitis
Phone: 03 9596 8005
⇒Dr Lucy Matthews
- thyroid and parathyroid disorders
- salivary gland disease
Phone: 03 9596 8005
⇒Dr Tim Baker
Dr Tim Baker is an Ear, Nose & Throat surgeon has more than twenty years of experience, including finishing an advanced fellowship in Head and Neck surgical oncology in Canada. Dr Tim focuses on providing excellent holistic care and maintains his commitment to both rural & metropolitan health.
- Voice Problems
- Hearing Aids
Phone: 03 5832 1200
⇒ Mr Jason Rockey
Mr Jason Rockey With 20 years experience in providing high quality and professional care, I specialise in all general adult and paediatric ENT surgery as well as Head, Neck and Facial Plastic surgery.
- ENT/Head and Neck Surgery
- Glue ear/hearing loss
Phone: (03) 5442 1150
⇒ Mr Philip Jumeau
Mr Philip Jumeau ENT Surgeon who practices solely in cosmetic and functional rhinoplasty. VMO at Alfred Health and Royal Melbourne Health
- Nasal Reconstruction
Phone: (03) 9347 0680
⇒ Dr Nathan Hayward
Dr Nathan Hayward is an Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgeon and Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons (FRACS) with comprehensive training in all aspects of general adult and paediatric ENT Surgery.
- paediatric ENT Surgery
Phone: 03 9998 7418
⇒Dr. Randal Leung
Dr. Randal Leung graduated from the University of Melbourne, Royal Melbourne Hospital Medical School with Honours in 2000. He obtained his Fellowship of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons in Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery in 2007.
- Ear and Nasal Conditions
- Sleep Disordered Breathing and Issues
Phone: 03 8535 4750
⇒ Dr. John (Jack) T. Kennedy
Dr. John (Jack) T. Kennedy is one of the best ENT surgeons in Australia, and he specialises in paediatric ENT disorders. He completed his Bachelor of Medicine Bachelor of Surgery at the University of Melbourne in 1963.
- Tinnitus, Hearing Loss
- Breathing Problems
Phone: 03 9416 1222
What is ENT specialist?
An ENT specialist (otorhinolaryngologist) is a doctor who specialises in diseases that affect the ears, nose and throat, as well as the head and neck. ENT specialists are not only medical doctors who can treat your sinus headache, your child’s swimmer’s ear, or your dad’s sleep apnea. They are also surgeons who can perform extremely delicate operations to restore hearing of the middle ear, open blocked airways, remove head, neck, and throat cancers, and rebuild these essential structures. This requires an additional five to eight years of intensive, post-graduate training beyond medical school. An otolaryngologist, also called an ear, nose and throat (ENT) doctor, specializes in the care and treatment of the area below the brain and above the lungs (except for the eyes).
What Conditions Do ENTs Treat?
General otolaryngologists do not limit their practice to any one portion of the head and neck, and can treat a variety of conditions. Some ENT specialists, however, pursue additional training in one of these subspecialty areas:
- Conditions of the ear. You may need to see an ear, nose, and throat doctor if you have an ear disorder or condition, such as a hearing impairment, ear infections, disorders that affect balance, tinnitus (ringing in the ears), or pain in your ear. ENT specialists can also treat congenital disorders of the ear (disorders you were born with).
- Conditions of the nose. ENT specialists often manage and treat problems that affect the nose, nasal cavity, and sinuses. These problems can affect smell, breathing, and physical appearance.
- Conditions of the throat. Disorders and conditions that affect the throat can affect speech, singing, eating, swallowing, and digestion. ENT specialists can diagnose, manage, and treat these problems.
- ENT-related conditions of the head and neck. ENT specialists are trained to manage diseases, tumors, trauma, and deformities of the head, neck, and face. ENT specialists can perform cosmetic and reconstructive surgery in these areas. They can also manage problems with the nerves in the head and neck that control sight, smelling, hearing, and facial movements.