If you find yourself to be in a situation where finding the best ent specialists Lake Cargelligo gets difficult, then we are here to help you out with this. Below is a list of the best Lake Cargelligo ent specialists. To help you find the best ent surgeons Lake Cargelligo located near you, we put together our own list based on patient reviews.
This article is updated every 1-2 months.
⇒ Dr Brett Leavers
Dr Brett Leavers highly skilled ear, nose, throat, head and neck surgeon, and an attentive listener with a focus on compassionate and comprehensive patient care.
- Nose & Sinus Disorders
Phone: (02) 8382 6010
⇒ Dr David Houghton
Dr David Houghton is an Australian-based health professional. David is trained as an Ear Nose and Throat (ENT) Surgeon and has a practice located in Orange.
- Ear Nose and Throat (ENT)
Phone: (02) 6361 0055
⇒ A/Prof Richard Gallagher
A/Prof Richard Gallagher is an Otolaryngology, Head and Neck surgeon with subspecialist training in Rhinology and Rhinoplasty. She is a fellow of the Royal Australian College of Surgeons.
- Salivary Gland Surgery,
Phone: (02) 8382 6010
⇒ Dr Abdul Lathif
Dr Abdul Lathif is an Australian-based health professional. Abdul is trained as an Ear Nose and Throat (ENT) Surgeon and has a practice located in Wagga Wagga.
- Ear, Nose and Throat Surgeon
Phone: (02) 6925 0151
⇒Dr Eliza Tweddle
Dr Eliza Tweddle is an Ear Nose and Throat, Head and Neck surgeon who moved to the area in 2009. She has a special interest in Paediatrics, Laryngology and Voice disorders.
- Head & Neck Cancer and Voice disorders
Phone: (02) 6023 1511
⇒ Dr Gerard Fogarty
Dr Gerard Fogarty is an Australian-based health professional. Gerard is trained as an Ear Nose and Throat (ENT) Surgeon and has a practice located in Albury.
- ENT Issues
Phone: (02) 6014 3411
⇒Dr Hayder Ridha
Dr Hayder Ridha is a highly trained Ear, Nose, and Throat, Head and Neck Surgeon who treats the full range of general Ear, Nose and Throat conditions in children and adults.
- Ear Canal Infections
Phone: 02 6885 5038
⇒ Dr Ibrahim Rabie
Dr Ibrahim Rabie is an experienced Australian-based health professional. Dr Ibrahim is trained as an Ear Nose and Throat (ENT) Surgeon and has a practice in Dubbo. He did his Bachelor of Medicine at the University of Alexandria, Egypt in 1975.
- Breathing Problems
- Ear Infection
Phone: 02 6881 6666
⇒Dr Ranga Sirigiri
What is ENT specialist?
An ENT specialist (otorhinolaryngologist) is a doctor who specialises in diseases that affect the ears, nose and throat, as well as the head and neck. ENT specialists are not only medical doctors who can treat your sinus headache, your child’s swimmer’s ear, or your dad’s sleep apnea. They are also surgeons who can perform extremely delicate operations to restore hearing of the middle ear, open blocked airways, remove head, neck, and throat cancers, and rebuild these essential structures. This requires an additional five to eight years of intensive, post-graduate training beyond medical school. An otolaryngologist, also called an ear, nose and throat (ENT) doctor, specializes in the care and treatment of the area below the brain and above the lungs (except for the eyes).
What Conditions Do ENTs Treat?
General otolaryngologists do not limit their practice to any one portion of the head and neck, and can treat a variety of conditions. Some ENT specialists, however, pursue additional training in one of these subspecialty areas:
- Conditions of the ear. You may need to see an ear, nose, and throat doctor if you have an ear disorder or condition, such as a hearing impairment, ear infections, disorders that affect balance, tinnitus (ringing in the ears), or pain in your ear. ENT specialists can also treat congenital disorders of the ear (disorders you were born with).
- Conditions of the nose. ENT specialists often manage and treat problems that affect the nose, nasal cavity, and sinuses. These problems can affect smell, breathing, and physical appearance.
- Conditions of the throat. Disorders and conditions that affect the throat can affect speech, singing, eating, swallowing, and digestion. ENT specialists can diagnose, manage, and treat these problems.
- ENT-related conditions of the head and neck. ENT specialists are trained to manage diseases, tumors, trauma, and deformities of the head, neck, and face. ENT specialists can perform cosmetic and reconstructive surgery in these areas. They can also manage problems with the nerves in the head and neck that control sight, smelling, hearing, and facial movements.