If you find yourself to be in a situation where finding the best ent specialists Narrandera gets difficult, then we are here to help you out with this. Below is a list of the best Narrandera ent specialists. To help you find the best ent surgeons Narrandera located near you, we put together our own list based on patient reviews.
This article is updated every 1-2 months.
⇒Dr Eliza Tweddle
Dr Eliza Tweddle is an Ear Nose and Throat, Head and Neck surgeon who moved to the area in 2009. She has a special interest in Paediatrics, Laryngology and Voice disorders.
- Head & Neck Cancer and Voice disorders
Phone: (02) 6023 1511
⇒ Dr Nathan Hayward
Dr Nathan Hayward is an Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgeon and Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons (FRACS) with comprehensive training in all aspects of general adult and paediatric ENT Surgery.
- paediatric ENT Surgery
Phone: 03 9998 7418
⇒Dr Sam Flatman
Dr Sam Flatman is an experienced Ear, Nose & Throat, Head & Neck surgeon who cares for both children and adults at the ENT Specialists Group.
- Ear, Nose & Throat, Head & Neck surgeon
Phone: 03 9998 7418
⇒ Dr Gerard Fogarty
Dr Gerard Fogarty is an Australian-based health professional. Gerard is trained as an Ear Nose and Throat (ENT) Surgeon and has a practice located in Albury.
- ENT Issues
Phone: (02) 6014 3411
⇒Mr Anthony Guiney
Mr Anthony Guiney has been providing ENT services to Essendon and surrounding northwestern Melbourne for nearly 20 years and has maintained a regional practice in northeastern Victoria for much of that time.
- rhinoplasty, Paediatric ENT
- Nasal and sinus surgery
Phone: (03) 9375 2099
⇒ Dr Lisa Wun
Dr Lisa Wun is an Australian-based health professional. Lisa is trained as an Ear Nose and Throat (ENT) Surgeon and has three practices in Ringwood East, Box Hill, Shepparton. Dr Lisa Wun focuses on adult and paediatric ENT surgery.
- Glue ear/hearing loss
Phone: 03 5832 1200
⇒Dr Muthukumar Subramaniyan
Dr Muthukumar Subramaniyan is an Australian -based health professional. Muthu is trained as a Ear Nose and Throat (ENT) Surgeon and has practices located in Hoppers Crossing, Essendon ,Seymour.
- Adult & Paediatric ENT Surgery
Phone: (03) 9218 4990
⇒ Dr Abdul Lathif
Dr Abdul Lathif is an Australian-based health professional. Abdul is trained as an Ear Nose and Throat (ENT) Surgeon and has a practice located in Wagga Wagga.
- Ear, Nose and Throat Surgeon
Phone: (02) 6925 0151
⇒ A/Prof Richard Gallagher
A/Prof Richard Gallagher is an Otolaryngology, Head and Neck surgeon with subspecialist training in Rhinology and Rhinoplasty. She is a fellow of the Royal Australian College of Surgeons.
- Salivary Gland Surgery,
Phone: (02) 8382 6010
What is ENT specialist?
An ENT specialist (otorhinolaryngologist) is a doctor who specialises in diseases that affect the ears, nose and throat, as well as the head and neck. ENT specialists are not only medical doctors who can treat your sinus headache, your child’s swimmer’s ear, or your dad’s sleep apnea. They are also surgeons who can perform extremely delicate operations to restore hearing of the middle ear, open blocked airways, remove head, neck, and throat cancers, and rebuild these essential structures. This requires an additional five to eight years of intensive, post-graduate training beyond medical school. An otolaryngologist, also called an ear, nose and throat (ENT) doctor, specializes in the care and treatment of the area below the brain and above the lungs (except for the eyes).
What Conditions Do ENTs Treat?
General otolaryngologists do not limit their practice to any one portion of the head and neck, and can treat a variety of conditions. Some ENT specialists, however, pursue additional training in one of these subspecialty areas:
- Conditions of the ear. You may need to see an ear, nose, and throat doctor if you have an ear disorder or condition, such as a hearing impairment, ear infections, disorders that affect balance, tinnitus (ringing in the ears), or pain in your ear. ENT specialists can also treat congenital disorders of the ear (disorders you were born with).
- Conditions of the nose. ENT specialists often manage and treat problems that affect the nose, nasal cavity, and sinuses. These problems can affect smell, breathing, and physical appearance.
- Conditions of the throat. Disorders and conditions that affect the throat can affect speech, singing, eating, swallowing, and digestion. ENT specialists can diagnose, manage, and treat these problems.
- ENT-related conditions of the head and neck. ENT specialists are trained to manage diseases, tumors, trauma, and deformities of the head, neck, and face. ENT specialists can perform cosmetic and reconstructive surgery in these areas. They can also manage problems with the nerves in the head and neck that control sight, smelling, hearing, and facial movements.