If you find yourself to be in a situation where finding the best ent specialists richmond gets difficult, then we are here to help you out with this. Below is a list of the best richmond ent specialists. To help you find the best ent surgeons richmond located near you, we put together our own list based on patient reviews.
This article is updated every 1-2 months.
⇒Dr Guillermo Hurtado
Dr Guillermo Hurtado completed fellowship training in Paediatric ENT at the Royal Children’s Hospital in Melbourne. He later completed a second fellowship in Otology and General ENT at Monash Health in Melbourne in 2011.
- Paediatric ENT
⇒ Dr An Pham
Dr An Pham Prior to ENT registrar training she was an Assistant Lecturer in Surgical Anatomy at Monash University and spent two years in general surgery training. In 2014 she began her five year specialist training which involved appointments at the Royal Children’s Hospital, Melbourne, Westmead Children’s Hospital, Sydney, and the Royal Victorian Eye and Ear Hospital.
- Paediatric ENT
⇒Dr Niranjan Sritharan
Dr Niranjan Sritharan is an experienced adult and paediatric Ear Nose Throat & Head and Neck Surgeon. In 2008 he moved into specialty training in ENT Head & Neck Surgery involving tertiary paediatric and adult positions around Australia.
- Ear Nose Throat & Head and Neck Surgeon
Phone: 0493 442 672
⇒ Dr Raj Thandavan
Dr Raj Thandavan is a Ear Nose and Throat (ENT) Surgeon in Richmond, NSW Specialising in General Surgery and has practices located in Penrith, Richmond.
- Ear Nose and Throat (ENT) Surgeon
Phone: 02 4588 5636
⇒Dr Alok Mohorikar
Dr Alok Mohorikar has a special interest in adult ENT, paediatric ENT, otology – Routine and complex otology, lateral skull base, rhinology – Routine and complex rhinology, anterior skull base, Pituitary tumours, Airway cases, Laryngeal and voice problems.
- paediatric ENT
Phone: (02) 4588 5636
⇒ Dr Paul Paddle
Dr Paul Paddle is an ENT surgeon , head and neck surgeon with fellowship training in Laryngology – Voice, airway and Swallowing disorders. He completed his Bachelor of Medicine and surgery with honours at Melbourne University in 2003, receiving the award for top surgical candidate in his class.
- ENT Surgeon
⇒Dr Ronald Chin
Dr Ronald Chin is an Australian trained Otolaryngologist Head and Neck Surgeon. After graduating as a Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons, A/Prof Chin undertook further specialized training in Head and Neck Cancer at the Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland.
- paediatric ENT
Phone: 0407 492 922
⇒ Dr Anand Suruliraj
Dr Anand Suruliraj provides adult and paediatric general ENT services and his areas of special interest include Otology and Head and Neck Surgery. Dr Suruliraj has more than 10 years of post-fellowship experience and has acquired wide experience in sinus surgery, ear surgery and head and neck surgery.
- Ear, Nose and Throat & Head and Neck Surgery
Phone: 02 47048945
⇒Dr Su Para
Dr Su Para is an Australian-based health professional. Su is trained as an Ear Nose and Throat (ENT) Surgeon and has 2 practices located in Kingswood, Westmead.
- Rhinology and paediatrics
Phone: (02) 4737 3396
⇒ Dr Sim Choroomi
Dr Sim Choroomi is a dual qualified, FRACS certified, Sydney trained ENT surgeon and Beverly Hills trained Facial Plastic Surgeon. He has specialty interest in cosmetic and revision rhinoplasty as well as functional nasal and sinus surgery.
- ENT surgeon
Phone: (02) 8757 3000
What is ENT specialist?
An ENT specialist (otorhinolaryngologist) is a doctor who specialises in diseases that affect the ears, nose and throat, as well as the head and neck. ENT specialists are not only medical doctors who can treat your sinus headache, your child’s swimmer’s ear, or your dad’s sleep apnea. They are also surgeons who can perform extremely delicate operations to restore hearing of the middle ear, open blocked airways, remove head, neck, and throat cancers, and rebuild these essential structures. This requires an additional five to eight years of intensive, post-graduate training beyond medical school. An otolaryngologist, also called an ear, nose and throat (ENT) doctor, specializes in the care and treatment of the area below the brain and above the lungs (except for the eyes).
What Conditions Do ENTs Treat?
General otolaryngologists do not limit their practice to any one portion of the head and neck, and can treat a variety of conditions. Some ENT specialists, however, pursue additional training in one of these subspecialty areas:
- Conditions of the ear. You may need to see an ear, nose, and throat doctor if you have an ear disorder or condition, such as a hearing impairment, ear infections, disorders that affect balance, tinnitus (ringing in the ears), or pain in your ear. ENT specialists can also treat congenital disorders of the ear (disorders you were born with).
- Conditions of the nose. ENT specialists often manage and treat problems that affect the nose, nasal cavity, and sinuses. These problems can affect smell, breathing, and physical appearance.
- Conditions of the throat. Disorders and conditions that affect the throat can affect speech, singing, eating, swallowing, and digestion. ENT specialists can diagnose, manage, and treat these problems.
- ENT-related conditions of the head and neck. ENT specialists are trained to manage diseases, tumors, trauma, and deformities of the head, neck, and face. ENT specialists can perform cosmetic and reconstructive surgery in these areas. They can also manage problems with the nerves in the head and neck that control sight, smelling, hearing, and facial movements.