“Dr. Adam Sheridan” Locations
About “Dr. Adam Sheridan”
Dr Adam Sheridan is a Specialist Dermatologist, with special expertise in Mohs micrographic skin cancer surgery and medical lasers. He is uniquely qualified, having undertaken Specialist Dermatology training in Australia and the United Kingdom; and Clinical Research Fellowships in Dermatology and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery in the UK.
Dr Sheridan is the Head of Dermatology and Mohs Surgery at The Avenue Hospital, Windsor, VIC. He consults privately at Malvern and Moonee Ponds, Melbourne; and Glenelg, Adelaide.
He is a Visiting Consultant in Dermatologic Surgery at The Alfred, Melbourne and Vista Day Surgery, Adelaide; and provides specialist services to the Australian Defence Force and professional sporting organisations.
Dr Sheridan is referred to for expert management of dermatological conditions, including those below. We look forward to caring for you.
- Skin cancer: BCC, SCC, Melanoma, AFX, Merkel Cell Carcinoma and others
- Acne and related issues such as scarring
- Rosacea, facial flushing and poikiloderma
- Vascular lesions and broken vessels
- Photodamage, pigmentation and ageing
Dr Sheridan is a Fellow of:
- The Australasian College of Dermatologists
- American College of Mohs Surgery
- The Australasian Academy of Facial Plastic Surgery
Contact No.: 03 9509 1417
- Head of Dermatology and Mohs Surgery
- Visiting Consultant in Dermatologic Surgery
- graduation The University of Adelaide Medical School
Awards and Recognitions
- Clinical Research Fellowships at the Oxford Radcliffe Hospitals, Oxford, UK
- Australian Medical Association
- Australian Day Hospital Association
- Australian Society of Cosmetic Dermatology
- Australasian Academy of Antiageing Medicine
- American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery
- Royal Society of Medicine, UK
- International Society for Biophysics and Imaging of the Skin
- General Medical Council, UK