“Dr. Mark Lovelock” Locations
About “Dr. Mark Lovelock”
Dr. Mark Lovelock is an Australian-based health professional specialise in managing diseases that affect blood vessels (arteries and veins) including the diagnosis, management and treatment of the arterial, venous, and lymphatic system disorders. Mark is trained as a Vascular Surgeon and has 4 practices located in Richmond, Mulgrave, Brighton, Box Hill.
Mr Lovelock studied medicine at Melbourne University qualifying in 1985. He attained his FRACS in 1994 and completed his post graduate training in Vascular Surgery in 1997.
As a Specialist Vascular and Endovascular Surgeon Mr Lovelock specialises in managing diseases that affect blood vessels (arteries and veins) including the diagnosis, management and treatment of the arterial, venous, and lymphatic system disorders. He has a wide range of experience in endovascular intervention in arterial disease and specialises in:
- Endovascular aneurysm repair
- Bypass surgery for arterial disease
- Angioplasty and stenting of arterial blockages
- Carotid endarterectomy
- Open surgery for aortic aneurysm repair.
- Varicose vein surgery
Mr Lovelock consults at Mulgrave Private Hospital, Churchill Consulting Suites.
Contact No.: +61394218944
- public hospital appointments St Vincent’s Hospital
- public hospital appointments Eastern Health Box Hill
- Director of Vascular Services Eastern Health Box Hill
- clinical instructor University of Virginia in Charlottesville, Virginia
- MBBS University of Melbourne
- Royal Australian College of Surgeons
- Australian and New Zealand Society for Vascular Surgery