“Dr Michael Wu” Locations
About “Dr Michael Wu”
Dr Michael Wu is a vascular, endovascular and transplant surgeon. He has a subspecialty interest in dialysis surgery and renal transplantation.
Dr Wu is dedicated to providing his patients with expert diagnoses, treatment and management of their conditions. Where appropriate, he is committed to using minimally invasive techniques. He is also dedicated to patient-focused care and to providing the time for his patients to fully understand their condition and the required treatment. Dr Wu is always happy to answer any questions patients may have.
Dr Wu understands the importance of keeping referring doctors informed about their patients’ care. He will provide timely communication of any treatment plans. He is always happy to answer queries from GP’s and other health professionals.
Dr Wu provides the following services:
- Balloon Angioplasty
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Endovenous Ablation Therapy
- Lower Limb bypass Surgery
- Vascular Ultrasound
- Varicose Vein Surgery
- Renal Transplant Surgery
Contact No.: 03 9830 8862
- Bachelor of Pharmacy University of Tasmania
- medical training Flinders University
- vascular fellowship Addenbrooke’s Hospital (Cambridge, UK)
- Supervisor of Vascular Training Monash Health
- FRACS – Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
- BM BS – Flinders University