“Lift it. Smooth it. Plump it,” – this slogan on the Juvederm website reflects the brand’s philosophy pretty well. While being dedicated to fighting such signs of aging as sagging, wrinkled, and dehydrated skin, Juvederm fillers are used to efficiently rejuvenate and enhance the appearance of patients.
So, how about going through the detailed information on Juvederm products and figuring out everything you need to know about them? Let us delve into the world of aesthetic beauty right away!
#1. The Manufacturer of Juvederm Dermal Fillers
Allergan Aesthetics is a global pharmaceutical company that produces a wide range of cosmetic products, such as Botox, Kybella, Coolsculpting, Natrelle, and Juvederm. It is a manufacturer with years of experience on the one hand and innovative technologies on the other hand.
A worth-to-know fact: Latterly, Allergan Aesthetics merged with the AbbVie company.
#2. Where to Buy Juvederm Dermal Fillers Online?
All in all, Juvederm products belong to the most qualitative preparations of aesthetic medicine. Therefore, feel free to try them out to smooth wrinkles, volumize cheeks, or plump lips of your patients by means of ordering them online from a reliable supplier.
A worth-to-know fact: You have to be a licensed medical professional to buy Juvederm online.
#3. The Composition of Juvederm Hyaluronic Acid Fillers
All dermal fillers of the Juvederm brand are based on hyaluronic acid. The main reason for it is that this naturally occurring substance does not only fill skin depressions but also effectively nurtures skin tissues.
Another component of almost every Juvederm dermal filler is lidocaine. While functioning as a local anesthetic, it substantially reduces the feeling of discomfort during the procedure.
Also, each Juvederm product includes phosphate buffer. It helps to efficiently regulate the pH level of patients during the administration of Juvederm products beneath their skin.
A worth-to-know fact: Hyaluronic acid is a natural substance with the power to efficiently hydrate the skin and accelerate the natural production of collagen.
#4. The Technology of Juvederm Products
Dermal fillers from the Juvederm family are manufactured with the help of two following technologies:
- 3D Matrix technology. It stabilizes the hyaluronic acid in the composition of the product and ensures its high plasticity;
- Vycross technology. It combines hyaluronic acid of low molecular weight with the one of high molecular weight and guarantees the durability of the preparation.
Both technologies that are mentioned above are innovative, efficient, and time-tested. Thus, they ensure the high quality of each Juvederm dermal filler.
#5. The Product Line of the Juvederm Brand
The range of the Juvederm trademark includes several preparations of the highest quality. They all have their own indications and compositional peculiarities.
Among the main product lines in the Juvederm family are:
- Juvederm Ultra. This product line consists of several dermal fillers, namely Ultra 2, Ultra 3, Ultra 4, Ultra Smile, Ultra XC, and Ultra Plus XC. All these products are used to reduce the appearance of mild to deep wrinkles all over the face;
- Juvederm Voluma. It is characterized by the thickest viscosity among all other Juvederm preparations. Juvederm Voluma is applied to take care of the sagging skin by means of volumizing and tightening it;
- Juvederm Vollure. This product line is especially efficient when it comes to the usage of dermal fillers to smooth fine lines. It is applied to take care of nasolabial folds, marionette lines, and other skin depressions;
- Juvederm Volbella. It is a Juvederm filler that is applied to treat dehydrated and thin lips. It adds volume to lip mucosa and moisturizes it in an effective way.
#6. Key Benefits of Juvederm Dermal Fillers
The Juvederm treatment has a wide range of benefits, such as:
- Universality. Cosmetic injections of Juvederm dermal fillers have a wide spectrum of aesthetic indications. They might be used to improve the elasticity of a patient’s skin, augment cheeks, define facial contours, or smooth facial lines and wrinkles;
- Natural-looking outcome. The administration of Juvederm dermal fillers (no matter whether it is used for restoring lost volume or augmenting lips) ensures natural results with no degree of artificiality;
- Comfortability of the procedure. The injection of Juvederm belongs to minimally invasive procedures. It is not painful, causes little to no downtime (unlike plastic surgery), and might be performed within several minutes;
- Little to no side effects. Juvederm procedures rarely lead to any serious complications. After undergoing the treatment, people tend to experience little redness, bruising, and irritation of the skin. However, these symptoms usually disappear within one to two weeks (namely, in up to two weeks) after the treatment;
- Long-lasting duration. After being injected, Juvederm dermal fillers provide patients with a durable result. On average, they last from several months to a couple of years. However, it strongly depends on a patient’s age, skin type, and lifestyle;
- High effectiveness. The efficiency of Juvederm injections is pretty high. Most patients claim to achieve desired results even after a single treatment. Moreover, they manage to completely resolve their age-related skin problems with the help of Juvederm injections.
A worth-to-know fact: Another benefit of Juvederm products is that they are well compatible with the body of a patient. They are perfectly absorbed into the skin tissue.
Remember that your beauty is unique and take proper care of it at all times!