- BSc (Hons), MB, BS (Lond), DRCOG, AesthMed Board Cert. (AAAM), GradDipAesthMed (UK), PGCert BA, MRCS (Eng), AFACP, DU (Paris), FCPCA, FFMACCS, FACCS, FASCBS, FAACS
- 0 Feedback
“Dr. Niro Sivathasan” Locations
About “Dr. Niro Sivathasan”
Dr. Niro Sivathasan completed his bachelor’s and medical degrees from King’s College London and University College London, respectively, and worked across a variety of surgical specialties but focussed on plastic and burns surgery, and on head and neck reconstruction.
This was followed by a 2-year higher fellowship in general cosmetic surgery in Australia, and then a 2-year ‘super-specialty’ surgical fellowship in cosmetic penile surgery as the sole fellow to a surgical professor (urologist), who was a figurehead in augmentation phalloplasties.
Dr. Niro Sivathasan’s techniques in cosmetic genital surgery have been further refined by learning from other world-leading doctors.
- Head Cosmetic Surgeon Ignite Medispa
- Director of Australian Skincare Pty. Ltd.
- Senior Trainer for Pharmaceutical and Energy-Based Devices Candela Medical, Croma, Cynosure, Sinclair Pharma.
- Clinical Diretor and Business Strategist Harley Academy
- General Cosmetic Surgeon and Cosmetic Physician AHG Cosmétique
- Cosmetic Physician Kinly Eyebeauty
- Sessional Cosmetic Physician during Fellowship Fountain Medical Practice
- Sessional Cosmetic Physician during Fellowship Utopia Medispa
- Sessional Cosmetic Physician during Fellowship The Skin Corrective Centre
- Fellow (F.C.P.C.A.) Cosmetic Physicians College of Australasia
- Board Certified American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine
- Affiliate Fellow (A.F.A.C.P.) Australasian College of Phlebology
- M.B.A. University of Leicester
- D.R.C.O.G. Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists
- Graduate Dip.Aesth.Med. University of Greenwich
- M.R.C.S. (Eng) The Royal College of Surgeons of England
- M.B., B.S. University College London (U.C.L.) - Royal Free & University College Medical School
- B.Sc. (Hons) Upper-Second (2:1) in Biochemistry King's College London (K.C.L.) - Guy's, King's & St. Thomas' School of Health Sciences