“Dr. Priscilla Auyeung” Locations
About “Dr. Priscilla Auyeung”
Priscilla trained in Clinical Immunology, Allergy and Immunopathology in Perth and Melbourne.
She was conferred dual Fellowships by the Royal Australasian College of Physicians and Royal College of Pathologists of Australasia in 2011.
Priscilla has a strong background in research. In 2011, she started studying chronic idiopathic urticaria, a skin disease in which itchy hives recur without any apparent trigger, at the Walter and Eliza Hall Institute and Royal Melbourne Hospital. She was an NHMRC scholar and was awarded a PhD degree by the University of Melbourne. She also received the Royal College of Pathologists of Australasia research award in 2012 and Victor Hurley grant from Melbourne Health in 2016. Her strength in education and research enables her to provide up-to-date care to her patients.
Priscilla offers allergy testing and manages all facets of allergic disorders, including:
• allergic rhinitis (hay fever),
• food allergy,
• urticaria (hives),
• angioedema (swelling),
• drug allergy,
- PhD degree University of Melbourne
- chronic idiopathic urticaria, a skin disease Walter and Eliza Hall Institute
Awards and Recognitions
- Royal College of Pathologists of Australasia research award ( 2012 )
- Victor Hurley grant from Melbourne Health ( 2021 )
- Australasian Society of Clinical Immunology and Allergy
- Federation of Clinical Immunology Societies
- Australasian Society of Immunology